Synchron Quality Management practice helps you deliver high-quality, secure and dependable applications, despite the increasing pressure on IT to respond to business needs.
Many organizations are challenged by the submission of late projects due to poor application quality and budget over-runs caused by:
- code rework due to defects found late in the development cycle
- lack of automated testing
- poor application performance when software upgrades go live
- lack of frameworks to develop test plans for a new technology
They all rely on us to optimize application quality and dramatically reduce the cost and time it takes to develop new software. Our solutions combine best practices, certified experts and industry-leading tools to meet companies' varied business needs and quality objectives.
Core Components of our Quality Management Practice
- Quality Process Maturity Assessment- assess your current maturity level, delivering an action plan to enhance the quality process and testing effectiveness
- Independent Verification and Validation Service- review development work by your outside vendors, identify current and potential problems and develop corrective action
- Test Automation Service- automate repetitive tests to increase test coverage, consistency, and shorten test cycles, based on a strategy tailored to your organization
- Independent Test Team Service- augment in-house testing efforts with our highly skilled and certified professionals
- Performance Assurance Service- identifies performance bottlenecks to ensure new business applications are production-ready.