Synchron Requirements Management practice will help you deliver clear and accurate business requirements the first time, clearing away the most common roadblock to the success of IT projects. Our customers have realized a ROI between 20% to 200%.
Requirements Management is one of the most critical areas to ensure that IT projects deliver promised business value. Some of the unwitting disclosures of poor requirement gathering are:
- Application development projects are chronically late and over budget
- Cost overruns on outsourcing projects
- Using change control as the primary tool for refining requirements.
Our certified experts, award-winning tools and best practices will help you with your Requirements Management business objectives.
Core Components of our Requirements Management Practice
- Requirements Assessment- assess existing Requirements Management processes and identify areas likely to impact the overall quality and risk of any project
- Requirements Facilitation and Collaboration- collect, analyze and validate requirements in detail, and document them for review and approval by stakeholders
- Outsourcing Requirements Management- elicits and document requirements prior to delivery to development vendor.
- COTS Evaluation and Selection- elicit and document requirements prior to the selection of a packaged-application vendor.
- Business Process Modeling- works with business Subject Matter Experts to set strategic direction and recommend technical improvements.