Architecture and Development
Synchron Architecture and Development proceeds in addressing customer needs traverse in the application development lifecycle. Our pervasive experience in implementing solutions bestowing agile methodologies ensures the delivered solution in accordance with the client's needs.
There are many challenges in gratifying the business expectations to deliver modernism and prowess.
- Rising project costs
- Never-ending projects
- Risk and compliance challenges
- Enterprise architecture that limits IT's response to business needs
Core Components of our Architecture and Development practice:
- Enterprise Architecture Solutions: Our architects use proven methods to deliver solutions on enterprise, SOA and technology-specific architectures.
- Our Implementation focuses on working of our architects with the clients
- Emerging Technologies: Our experienced mobile architects and developers work with clients staff to design and implement solutions from account services to a full-featured mobile commerce application.
- Agile Methodologies: Agile development solutions are designed based on the industry recognized methodologies, with a focus on Scrum.
- Enterprise Legacy Modernization: Reduce your mainframe application support and operations cost by 25 to 30 percent while addressing other critical legacy application issues, with four core services:
- Discovery and Rationalization- top-down and bottom-up data acquisition strategy to assimilate the systems, IT and business knowledge necessary
- Optimization- identify and remove code and runtime operational inefficiencies
- Extend- a roadmap to extend high-value mainframe transactions for service enablement
- Transform- recommends which services to transform to distributed platforms.